My love story

I struggled for months to find the right guy. I searched online, I searched the bars, the coffee shops, the bookstores. I didn't know what else to do to prove to God I was ready for the relationship of my life. It wasn't until I felt really alone that I realized why I was alone--I had never learned to truly love myself. I just moved into a new apartment with a new career in a new location, and I was starting over. I fell in love with myself and did things for myself that I would want the man in my life to do for me--such as cook nice meals for me, watch movies on the couch, go for long walks. 


After watching The Secret several times (my best friend suggested it to me) I made a list of all the qualities I wanted in the man I would marry. His age, his kind eyes, his smile. He loves to cook for me, kiss me on the back of my neck and hug me, sweep me up and hold me. And the most important thing on the list was that we would both KNOW immediately that this was the relationship we've been looking for.

I continued to show myself love and show others love. I wrote emails to myself on days that I felt stressed, outlining what I am thankful for and what I am excited to receive in my life. Most importantly, I really FELT the gratitude permeate through me. 

I walked around my apartment and imagined this man here with me. And then it just happened...so easily. He came into my life and he spent the weekend with me. When we looked at each other, we immediately knew that this was it. We can't believe how quickly we've fallen in love. He is everything on my list--the age, the looks, the eyes. He loves to kiss me on the back of my neck and pick me up and hug me. He loves to cook for me and do special things to show he loves me.

I have just been given the greatest gift from God. Now, I am just going to enjoy every moment and continue to have great expectations from The Secret.

Remember, it should feel easy. It just happens. With The Secret, everything just falls into place.

Thank you!!!!